- Volume: it involves around €85 billion each year.
- Complexity: healthcare organisations are ‘professional organisations’ (according to management guru Henry Mintzberg).
- Decentralisation of the expenditure: distributed organisations.
- Centralisation of purchasing: within an organisation or in purchasing combinations
- Movement: far-reaching organisational changes, such as mergers and cooperative relationships.
Each sector has specific issues. Within the healthcare sector, the attention may well (tend to) be focused on the accuracy of purchasing prices, VAT issues or the goods flow. Very different to Retail, where bonus conditions play a major role. We shall see! We look forward to working with this healthcare group!
The next few meetings within the healthcare sector are already scheduled. Would you also like to know whether a ‘quick check’ or a Recovery is interesting for your organisation? Why not request our Quick Scan? Within three weeks, you will have a concise report containing an analysis of the general process and the accounts of your organisation. And possibly a proposal for a Recovery.
Would you like to know more? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.